Skip to main content

I am alive but I've been mostly dead

ph&editing by me
I've been telling myself once , I've been telling myself twice , I've been telling myself a thousand fucking times -That I'll be okay and I'll be fine there soon just need some adjustment in  NEW place  .Frankly - I'm not ready at all .I'm still wondering if I be there ,then  what if.. someone hates me , what if.. someone don't want friends with me .. what if someone sabotage me ..what if I'm fail the exam .You know right Matrix  first rules.   Only me , NEW place .Despair of loneliness . No one will  support me .


PELAJAR hendaklah menunjukkan dan mencapai kejayaan yang memuaskan dalam khususnya : Pelajar yang gagal dalam peperiksaan atau tidak memperoleh syarat minimum yang ditetapkan akan diberhentikan daripada pengajian .


Which means if I FAIL I'll kick out from Matrix and my future will be end of this world . I've trying to be more positive  think positively but still it just not work at  this moment .

Rewind about my past how being  a new student in NEW school . I move in Kuala Lumpur from Johor Baharu .I've learned enough how to be a new person in new place . It's not what I'm expected , I don't have a friend well people may seen from outer I've a LOT of friends but did they see how they treated  me ? .  Friends -YES, best friends -NOT AT ALL., backstabber -YUP.  Well I've trying to change myself to be part of them . Trying keep the latest celebrities  gossip so I can join their conversation . Act like them .Make joke like them . But did they see the changes ? .Well NO.

My little sister told me , theirs being used  friend with hidden intention . But what?. I'm not popular  at all . I'm not rich at all. I'm not intelligent at all . Then the time keep running  then 'keboom' I knew they need me when they  are indeed.Sometime I've been walk alone at back from far   watch them  walking side by side, laughing each other and changing the stories . Sometimes I wish I could be part of them , but I knew I'ma  new here. I don't want people labeling me as a 'PERAMPAS' so I keep avoiding to be too close with them even I'm trying to find a new friend , well I have but I'm the dumbest person who let her go .

Then I knew some this person well I guess she can replace my oldest friend , but when I know her more and more . She just be a BACKSTABBER and TWO FACES . Everyone likes her, so do I at the first place .But you not really know her as I do . Because of her I'm changing a lot, trying to be more INDEPENDENT , more BRAVER , be  MATURE ,  not EASILY trust someone maybe she is beautiful outside but inner ? no one knows..  Even she have try to knock me down MANY TIME but still, I'm standing here show who real I am. Well, yes maybe I've cried a LOT , only my mum, pages of my  dairy and bantal busuk the witness of my tears. Then I knew it just a waste a time crying for a person who are not deserved to be.

This is the lesson I've learned . This is the reasons why I'm afraid to be new person . I hope something miracle  will happen soon .

I never regret what already happened . Now I know,, I've to be more stronger and more resolute .

Comments

  1. yes. be an independent girl, confident, brave, and for sure, the strongest YOU. don't think too much on what they will respond, but try to get along with them. selagi tak melampaui batas and syarak:) pray pray and pray, that you will get a real friend, that really care about you, n bring you to jannah ;D smile dear didy <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boredom is a choice

Assalamualaikum and Hello to the silent reader/s
This post is just a mumbling and giving out some of my humble opinion or suggestions (whatever you want to call it, it is also the piece of crap post I guess). Currently, I’m already finish my exam as my final year student and having like a month semester break.  Well, everything was so great and good on the first week but then the feeling of ‘bored’ started to strike me.  
I don’t know how about others, maybe they spend their holidays doing travelling or attended language class. Me, however?  End up my whole semester break before continuing my intern (InsyAllah in the early of this Feb) just in my lovely house. Is not that I don’t want to travel, but I don’t have travel friend/s  (the problem when you just have a small circle of friends)  some of them, their parents are not allowed them to do so, well, I respect and understand that  so I end up finishing my holidays be as a devoted daughter (cewah) p/s if you want to find a travel pa…

Cambodia x Bangkok

Assalamualaikum and hello my silent readers,
We meet again in my post segment ‘one year one country (gituw)’. I just came back from Bangkok last Wednesday and here I am writing and updating my blog. This year I went to Cambodia and Bangkok for 4 days with my new travel partners Liyana my UUM’s friend and cute little girl Wani which is Liyana’s friend. It is kind of awesome to travel with someone new. Making new friend when travelling (checked). This trip is the cutest trip ever; I don’t know why but I think is kind of cute. Thanks for being my travel partners for this year so let’s get started:-
Day 1  12:55 PM   Boarding from KLIA – Siem Reap (Cambodia) – RM 75 / one way without luggage
I booked in February so my trip is in July by AirAsia. The journey is about 2 hours.
02: 45 PM   Reach at Siem Reap International Airport
We stayed in Visoth Boutique Hotel for 3 days 2 nights – 17 USD/ per person.
*My review about Visoth Boutique Hotel*

Photos  by me
Booked thru booking.com and we …

Couple in Islam

Kita couple untuk apa ? suka -suka menghabiskan masa chat sana chat sini , nak pergi mana ? Seolah-olah kita macam hamster pusing sana tak sampai kemana . Kita bila sampai umur dah dewasa dah ada agama , dah ada ekonomi sikit mesti meneruskan perjalanan hidup kita sebab , bila kita umur 25 kita dah matang . Masa tu mesti kahwin dah ,masa tu . Tapi kalau kita duk couple tidak ada perkhawinan sia-sia , sabab tu saya beritahu ' kalau orang mula kenal kita (bagi wanita ) orang lelaki kenal kita dalam masa sebulan dia tak sebut langsung pun 'oh saya nak kahwin dengan awak ' 'saya nak jumpa keluarga'. Stop . Rugi masa .Habiskan bill . Habiskan prepaid . Habiskan masa sahaja . Ingat mesti kita couple mesti ke arah perkhawinan maka kita bersiap bersama-sama betulkan akidah tentukan ibadah solat al-fatiha tu biar betul akhlak tu biar lemah -lembut lagi .Akidah Ibadah .Amal tak cukup jangan sibuk nak couple . Sebab kita takut tengah couple kalau tak jaga hijab buat benda ha…