Skip to main content

vingt vingt?

Assalamualaikum and peace upon to you,

Hi, how’s everything? There is so much I want to write but I don’t know how to begin. How to put all the thought in my head to the words to the qwertyuiop or you called it a keyboard. It is quite hard to summarize one whole year just in a page right but I will try. I don’t know why I still poured all my written here, maybe blog is being something so special for me. When I write I feel I has poured all my feelings thru writing well I love writing. I feel it is part of art which is it started with alphabets into words, then into feelings do you get it? No right? Okay, enough with this crap. Oh man I miss writing so bad finally my fingers are dancing on the keyboard.

Bismillah here we go~

I cannot lie this year, especially 2020 has been a really surprising year for all. You never thought right what 2020 will serve you until this end but one thing for sure. Pat your back because you did it you go thru so well. Congrats!

So my early year starts with changing of my title from Miss to Mrs  

1) Did I say yes ?



I still remember my mom came to my room, and then she lay down on my bed. ‘Mak macam tak percaya along nak kahwin’ well so do I.  Getting married is never cross on my list but Allah has planned it for me. Alhamdulilah on 31st January 2020 I am legally a wife to L. Is been years of his waiting and finally we are husband and wife let our love story remind for us. I never thought I would get married with someone who loves me dearly. May our marriage till the end fullest with Mawaddah, Waramah and Sakinah. May Allah protect us and ease our journey.

2)  One year one country: Bali

Alhamdulilah, I manage to cross my yearly bucket list before covid-19 hits us hard especially tourism industry. I would say it was our honeymoon trip it was amazing, and it was my husband first time to go aboard. I plan everything and it went so well.  Alhamdulilah. Actually I do want to do a separate post about my Bali trip but I don’t have time (rolling eyes) but someday I will with the entire budget and everything but not promise ye.

A day after our honeymoon trip we received a heart-breaking news which was my father in law passed away and at that time my husband with me in KL. You don’t know how much I feel so bad until today. (Recite Al- Fatihah). Actually his father has been admitted to the hospital when he in Bali with me but arwah said to his siblings not to tell him because he is with me. It was shocking news and seeing his cried along the journey for 8 hours in the bus is the most indescribable pain I ever felt.  

3)Kun fayya kun (Be and it is)


At this time Covid-19 is being a big deal for the whole world. Everyone affected so do I. I cannot lie it was the hardest months that time. I got my retrenchment from my hotel. Never though in my life I will be unemployed I love my job so much. At that time my mind been so serabut and it is more devastating when I know I’m already 5 weeks pregnant.  Please don’t get me wrong, at that time I always think how on earth I want to find money. But thank God for my husband, I still remember him holding my hands and said ‘ ini rezeki, kahwin rezeki anak rezeki’. That time I was so blind and blunt I guess it is the perfect words but then everything started to make sense. Allah has shown me what is the best for me. Dear husband, thank you for always be there for me for always guide me for always be with me when I fall apart.

I started to realize maybe Allah left me with more blessings. He takes my job but he gives me my time with husband because we are LDR. We plan to LDR for a year but never know I could spend time with him here which is now, enjoy my fully my pregnancy journey with my baby bump. Alhamduliah is been 9 months already please make dua for my and my baby ye.  We also brought our first house. See Allah do give me a lot of blessings but I am too naïve to doubt His plan. Who I am to dispute? who I am right? We just His servant.

I know there’s still many out there who face the same situation or the worst but trust His plan. As His mention kun fayya kun.  

You guys almost there just bear a little bit everything is will be alright it will be. Okay!

I end my writing here. Last but not least thank you for reading and if you know me I just want to take this opportunity to say sorry from head to toe if I do anything wrong.

To my husband thank you for the best journey I never thought I will go thru with you. Married with you is the most beautiful decision I have made.

Please make a dua for me and my baby for safe delivery okay. Hope to see you guys again in the next post. InsyAllah..

Assalamualaikum-

Love,

D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medan Getaway

Assalamualaikum and hello guys, We met again for my post segment ‘one year one country’. For this year, Alhamdulilah I have un-tick my wish list ‘one year one country’ to Medan, Indonesia. As usual this is my last minute plan to go to Medan. Why Medan?   Because the cheapest flight at that time, yes my definition of travel ‘murah je book terus plan kemudian’ . So for this year, Farah is my travel partner (previous post, my Phuket travel partner) as I can say, my Medan getaway is like my short honeymoon because it was so calm and I do happy for this travel. Alhamdulilah is was great and everything was so smooth.  So here’s my itinerary; My recap journey for 4 days 3 nights Medan - Berastangi – Samosir Island – Medan DAY 1 02:55 PM     KLIA 2 – KUALANAMU AIRPORT (Medan) * RM 163 (return flight, no luggage) 03:00 PM - Reach Kualanamu Airport (Medan is one hour delay from Malaysia time zone) *we decided to  stay at Berstangi due to last ferry to Samo

Au revoir 2018~

Assalamualaikum and peace upon to you, Alhamdulillah we have already stepped into the New Year. Alhamdulillah Allah is still giving us the opportunity for living in this year.   So Happy New! So as usual, I am going to recap what has happened in 2018. In one word I would describe my 2018 will be consistency. Every month I will put a monthly goal eg: read 3 books at least a month. Alhamdulillah, mostly I have achieved so let’s rewind back:   1)      One year in one country Last year, I went to Indonesia with my travel partner Aini . One of the best trip, I am so happy everything runs smoothly as planned. Even though, it was quite a last minute plan, I only manage to plan the itinerary only one month. Alhamdulillah it runs so smoothly and Allah do ease our journey. It is one of my favourite trip not because I make the itinerary but the most calmest trip because of the people, nature and everything. I feel like I am having a honeymoon during the trip. You might refer the li

Interview art and design -uitm shah alam

Olass and salam haa today my interview day how it is haha no comment lorh . So masa sampai tu bapak ramai giler!  tangan i dah sejuk then mama pegang tangan i ajak tgk name i , i dapat panel number 14 . So dalam pukul 8.30 tu mula pendaftaran , pastu masuk dewan dgn air-condition dye punya kuat lagi sejuk. Dalam pukul 9.00 camtu mula taklimat , dalam tu ade 600 orang ! i orang ke 107 ramainya persaingan macam -macam laa dorang bawak dorang punya portfolio(banyak yang lawa-lawa) untung laa ambik art, i belajar sendiri :'( *sedih . Then after taklimat number 1- 140 kot kena buat drawing test yang lebihnya kena buat semakan sijil, that's mean saya tergolong dalam drawing test . (Dorang kat situ friendly dapat laa kutip 4 ,5 orang kawan byk cantik sey ! ) So i pun duduk dalam secound raw camtu laa tapi i dapat sudut belakang . Kat situ dye letak kain, kotak dgn kerusi .Yang tak tahan tu kain dye berlipat dan berjuntai arrhh camno nak draw ney, dye bg mase dalam sejam. I rase i