Skip to main content

Fin Du Chapitre 2019~


Assalamualaikum  and hello there,

So here I am as usual, I will update my year end. So Alhamdulillah Allah still gives me a chance to breath and devoted to Him and lives in His world. Ameen. Happy New Year gais. Without further due, let recap my 2019 year.  My 2019 is full of surprises and unexpected things that I never imagine what has happened to me and I made it through so well and a year where I spending  cried 3 nights in a row. A year I guess really hit me at the lowest point of my life but let us forget about the sadness and lets count on greatness okay.
1) One year one country :



So last year I managed to travel to Thailand (Chang Rai) with my mom and my youngest sister. It was a beautiful place cover with nature and less of a tourist. I love to visit the place with less of tourist because we really can know the authenticity of that place but this one I did not post here because it is under my mom’s friend travel agent and my mom sponsor me eh . So I don’t really know what is the exactly the cost for the travelling but for me it is worth to travel if you love nature and less tourist.



Second country to Brunei with my younger sister . So you might look at my post for this   D went to Brunei
2)  Read 25 books.


I am so so happy for this achievement. Finally, I manage to read 25 books in a year. Definitely, will continue my list with read 26 books for this year and I hope I can improve more in writing skills and my reading comprehensive.
3)   New job


Alhamdulilah , I got a new job with much more better benefit , but I am still learning with my new job . To be honest, it is a job I really want before but I seem hahah no need to elaborate more but it is one of the job that I see really give me better experience, opportunities to grow and more deep knowledge in my field. My current boss it really supportive but I feel I don’t deserve for this position but I will definitely  will try my level best . Pray for me yeah.
4)    Consistent in saving


I am so happy for this achievement to because for me to consistently in saving it is really tough but I made it well not that much but it is enough for me. Blessed. You guys should try it , I always put one day one ringgit jadilah nak beli ticket flight eh. Consistent in saving consistent in spending too . hehe

So this is my list for last year. Alhamdulilah, I manage to cross all of them (nikmat mana Allah tak bagi lagi ni) and I also got the bonus which is *drums roll*

5)Got engaged

I would not define this as a wish list but it is one of the highlight that enlightens my 2019 year. It was a simple and unplanned event but everything went so well and Allah really eases my journey for this one. Ameen . I still cannot believe that we made it for 6 months many more years and creating more memories with you(him). InsyAllah .  Please made dua’ for me and my all the dua’ is returned back to you.

So, that’s my entire recap for 2019 year.  I know there is so much ups and downs happened to us in one year but let  us more focus on the good moments and the blessings what we have gained in the last year. There’s no rainbow after rain right. So let’s we hope this new year we become much better and wiser and be happy with what Allah has blessed us with


- F I N  2 0 1 9 -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medan Getaway

Assalamualaikum and hello guys, We met again for my post segment ‘one year one country’. For this year, Alhamdulilah I have un-tick my wish list ‘one year one country’ to Medan, Indonesia. As usual this is my last minute plan to go to Medan. Why Medan?   Because the cheapest flight at that time, yes my definition of travel ‘murah je book terus plan kemudian’ . So for this year, Farah is my travel partner (previous post, my Phuket travel partner) as I can say, my Medan getaway is like my short honeymoon because it was so calm and I do happy for this travel. Alhamdulilah is was great and everything was so smooth.  So here’s my itinerary; My recap journey for 4 days 3 nights Medan - Berastangi – Samosir Island – Medan DAY 1 02:55 PM     KLIA 2 – KUALANAMU AIRPORT (Medan) * RM 163 (return flight, no luggage) 03:00 PM - Reach Kualanamu Airport (Medan is one hour delay from Malaysia time zone) *we decided to  stay at Berstangi due to last ferry to Samo

Au revoir 2018~

Assalamualaikum and peace upon to you, Alhamdulillah we have already stepped into the New Year. Alhamdulillah Allah is still giving us the opportunity for living in this year.   So Happy New! So as usual, I am going to recap what has happened in 2018. In one word I would describe my 2018 will be consistency. Every month I will put a monthly goal eg: read 3 books at least a month. Alhamdulillah, mostly I have achieved so let’s rewind back:   1)      One year in one country Last year, I went to Indonesia with my travel partner Aini . One of the best trip, I am so happy everything runs smoothly as planned. Even though, it was quite a last minute plan, I only manage to plan the itinerary only one month. Alhamdulillah it runs so smoothly and Allah do ease our journey. It is one of my favourite trip not because I make the itinerary but the most calmest trip because of the people, nature and everything. I feel like I am having a honeymoon during the trip. You might refer the li

Interview art and design -uitm shah alam

Olass and salam haa today my interview day how it is haha no comment lorh . So masa sampai tu bapak ramai giler!  tangan i dah sejuk then mama pegang tangan i ajak tgk name i , i dapat panel number 14 . So dalam pukul 8.30 tu mula pendaftaran , pastu masuk dewan dgn air-condition dye punya kuat lagi sejuk. Dalam pukul 9.00 camtu mula taklimat , dalam tu ade 600 orang ! i orang ke 107 ramainya persaingan macam -macam laa dorang bawak dorang punya portfolio(banyak yang lawa-lawa) untung laa ambik art, i belajar sendiri :'( *sedih . Then after taklimat number 1- 140 kot kena buat drawing test yang lebihnya kena buat semakan sijil, that's mean saya tergolong dalam drawing test . (Dorang kat situ friendly dapat laa kutip 4 ,5 orang kawan byk cantik sey ! ) So i pun duduk dalam secound raw camtu laa tapi i dapat sudut belakang . Kat situ dye letak kain, kotak dgn kerusi .Yang tak tahan tu kain dye berlipat dan berjuntai arrhh camno nak draw ney, dye bg mase dalam sejam. I rase i