Skip to main content

end of chapter 12 of 12 (2016)

Assalamualaikum and hello everybody, 

First of all Happy New Year guys! yeah I know is been like 12 days we have already stepped into 2017 , a little bit late wish because I was so busy with my finals as senior student (fuyoo). 
Alhamdulilah hope everything went well especially my research. Wish me luck and goodluck to you guys too, May Allah bless and ease everything. 

So every year I am gonna review back all the good memories that happened in my life. Well my 2016 is not that bad and is not that great it just average, ‘so-so’ je. So here some places and memories in my 2016 , so here we go:- 

1) I went to Sabah for visiting my friend for 2 weeks, so you guys might click Explore with Dys (2 weeks in Sabah) to know details about the trips and tips



2) I went to Singapore last year, so about the journey and the details you might click Explore with Dys (One country Three Districts in One Week)



3) Next, I went to Pulau Aman, this place it was quite clean and only 200 people stay at this village. It was my short break with my dad's side family. The place quite beautiful and calm place and I also don't know this place are also one of the tourist place was recommended as a tourist attraction. When I went to this place I only noticed that only a few foreign tourists from Japan. Maybe this place is not so well known because many people who visit here just to do the ‘fishing’ activities. I am kind of fan of fishing too. I know not many girls like this fishing activities and I am the only girl in my dad’s side like fishing. So people who out there like fishing I might recommend this place, if you guys want to visit this place you guys need to take a boat because to reach this place only by boat. You guys can take the boat from Pulau Aman Jetty, it was very nice place but I am quite sad because you know people did not take care of the sea and the water is not that clean, haish. They also said this place popular with ‘mee udang’ tapi I makan biasa je haha mahal ada lah but taste org lain-lain kan so nak try boleh lah.


4) Last but not least, my senior year with my friends. 


A little appreciations post:-

To Shyra :-
Thanks for being my roommate for almost 4 years even last sem kena pindah bilik tak tentu pasal and she always be my motivator whenever I’m feeling down and little bit emotional tak tentu pasal. Always dengar cerita I yang tah apa2 even nampak tupai tepi jalan pun cerita because I suka bercerita dan dia layankan aja so thanks for always lend your ears for me.

To Yas & Aini :-
Thanks for being my close friends,  thanks for always be there whenever I need you help and need your opinions and advises. Thanks for all the free foods you guys feed me for almost 4 years because you guys know how to make me happy. Thanks for always laugh on my lame jokes, Thanks for the ups and downs for my degree journey and thanks for having me as part of your life cewah gituww.
I hope we still be friends until the rest our life haa gituw, I am so glad that we met since first day and still stick together until end of 7th semester hope we can meet again on our convocation day okay? 

To everyone:- 
And for people I know secara langsung dan tidak langsung thanks for all the memories. May Allah bless you guys too.  

For this year, I did not put any hope.  Just follow the flow, still stick with my one year one country. InsyAllah hope still ada rezeki lagi nak explore dunia and frank talk I am kind of a little bit excited for this year , I don't know why but hopefully it will be as a great year.  

- T H E E N D O F 2016 -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just beautiful .

I found something  , and I think it such a beautiful things to shared .  How Adam was created .  Menurut Ibnu Abbas , Izrail telah mengambil 13 jenis tanah untuk dijadikan Adam iaitu : i . Tanah Baitul Maqdis untuk kepala manusia kerana di situlah tempat akalnya . ii  Tanah Tursina untuk telinganya kerana di situlah alat pendengaran dan mendengar nasihat . iii  Tanah Iraq untuk dahinya kerana di situ tempat bersujud kepada Allah iv Tanah Aden untuk mukanya kerana di situ tempat berhias dan kecantikan  v  Tanah telaga al-Kaustar untuk matanya kerana di situ tempat untuk menarik perhatian  vi Tanah al-Kautsar untuk giginya kerana di situ tempat manisan. vii Tanah Kaabah untuk tangan kanannya kerana di situ tempat mencari nafkah dan kerjasama sesama manusia. viii Tanah Parsi untuk tangan kirinya kerana di situ tempat beristinjak . ix Tanah Babylon untuk perutnya kerana di situ tempay seks (berahi) dan tipu daya syaitan yang menjerumus manusia ke lembah dosa .

Au revoir 2018~

Assalamualaikum and peace upon to you, Alhamdulillah we have already stepped into the New Year. Alhamdulillah Allah is still giving us the opportunity for living in this year.   So Happy New! So as usual, I am going to recap what has happened in 2018. In one word I would describe my 2018 will be consistency. Every month I will put a monthly goal eg: read 3 books at least a month. Alhamdulillah, mostly I have achieved so let’s rewind back:   1)      One year in one country Last year, I went to Indonesia with my travel partner Aini . One of the best trip, I am so happy everything runs smoothly as planned. Even though, it was quite a last minute plan, I only manage to plan the itinerary only one month. Alhamdulillah it runs so smoothly and Allah do ease our journey. It is one of my favourite trip not because I make the itinerary but the most calmest trip because of the people, nature and everything. I feel like I am having a honeymoon during the trip. You might refer the li

Medan Getaway

Assalamualaikum and hello guys, We met again for my post segment ‘one year one country’. For this year, Alhamdulilah I have un-tick my wish list ‘one year one country’ to Medan, Indonesia. As usual this is my last minute plan to go to Medan. Why Medan?   Because the cheapest flight at that time, yes my definition of travel ‘murah je book terus plan kemudian’ . So for this year, Farah is my travel partner (previous post, my Phuket travel partner) as I can say, my Medan getaway is like my short honeymoon because it was so calm and I do happy for this travel. Alhamdulilah is was great and everything was so smooth.  So here’s my itinerary; My recap journey for 4 days 3 nights Medan - Berastangi – Samosir Island – Medan DAY 1 02:55 PM     KLIA 2 – KUALANAMU AIRPORT (Medan) * RM 163 (return flight, no luggage) 03:00 PM - Reach Kualanamu Airport (Medan is one hour delay from Malaysia time zone) *we decided to  stay at Berstangi due to last ferry to Samo