Skip to main content

Boredom is a choice



Assalamualaikum and Hello to the silent reader/s

This post is just a mumbling and giving out some of my humble opinion or suggestions (whatever you want to call it, it is also the piece of crap post I guess). Currently, I’m already finish my exam as my final year student and having like a month semester break.  Well, everything was so great and good on the first week but then the feeling of ‘bored’ started to strike me.  

I don’t know how about others, maybe they spend their holidays doing travelling or attended language class. Me, however?  End up my whole semester break before continuing my intern (InsyAllah in the early of this Feb) just in my lovely house. Is not that I don’t want to travel, but I don’t have travel friend/s  (the problem when you just have a small circle of friends)  some of them, their parents are not allowed them to do so, well, I respect and understand that  so I end up finishing my holidays be as a devoted daughter (cewah) p/s if you want to find a travel partner please contact me (girls only) *wink. My dad also suggests me to take Mandrin class but the teacher is not available for this month, okay sedih.

So whoever ended up like me, you are not alone. You know that sometimes we feel like boring as hell like why my life like this, same goes to me then I try to take action that not letting my feelings take control my emotions  then suddenly this idea came out from my mind:

1)      Benefits this time to improve your relationship with Allah and learn about Islam

Yes, I know it might sound cliché or (pergh ajet ajet Ustazah) up to you guys but yeah. Trying to benefits your time by improving the way your sholat (prayer) our Al- Fatihah (the meaning of Al- Fatihah itself) for me is not a waste our time to learn about our religion and to know better who our Creator (mood Ustajah dah masuk) . This is how I practice (well obviously I am not pious at all but it is still not wrong to be better right? )   try to ‘curi’ at least one hour / 30 minutes  to listen any religious lecture from youtube (I love Mufti Menk)  every day and joint down the important point into one book . Is not that hard just one hour kot and I also suggested better we write down maybe it can be our reference someday. As we alert, our imman ada turun naik that is the reason why we should always remind of Him every day , for me  is not a big deal for you to spend only one hour to hear  the religious lecture to improve your imaan level , tak rugi mana pun.

2)      Spend your time more with your family

For those who their mother as a household is very lucky you can spend your time together, please appreciate every moment, and for those the worker parents also very lucky because your parents spend all their time just for the sake for you to give you a comfortable life. So I want to pinpoint for those who, having parents that are working, I know that sometimes our parents will be busy and sometimes we don’t have a chance to meet our parents at home (tahu- tahu je balik terus tidur) Well this is your opportunity to help your parents. You know that your parents are busy so sometime they did not have time to tidy up the house (betulke tidy up ah lantak asal faham) so this is your time for you to repay your parents effort by cleaning your house , try to cook some meals haaa gitu tak kisah lah cth : hari ni you cuci tingkap, esok cuci lantai depan rumah , esok lagi kemas decoration rumah. I bet doing this all house chores it doesn’t can get enough or finish the whole day buat satu satu so yeah .   At the end your day will get busy at the same time menguruskan badan sebab banyak bergerak dan mengeluarkan peluh secara tidak langsung.

3)      Do some reading stuff

This depends on the individual but I do recommend people read, the more you read the more you gain knowledge (it depends on your reading materials).  My tips I do a target for this year to read 23 books before the August month approach, why 23? Why August?. 23 because I turn 23 this year which is not an official yet (pergh mengaku umur) and August is my birthday month which is I will be officially turn 23 sooo (omg promo bulan birthday Nampak)  so I guess you guys can make it this kind of method which is like aim. For me if I already put target or aims by hook or by cook I really need to fulfil it so yeah. Reading is a choice because it depends on the individual maybe you can put any target maybe lost weight before your birthday ke knn so depend. Trying to fulfil your free time with benefit things.


So yeah end up my discussion here, so yeah, I hope you guys get some good points in my humble opinion and yeah rest in peace my grammar because I am not pro in this, but who cares, I love write in English my aims doing this blog almost 7 years plus minus is for people benefit and get inspired (perghh cita –cita tinggi) from my writing. It’s also part of my reference in future to read back all the memories that I’ve shared/ posted in my blog so yeahhh. Thank you for reading and thank you whoever liking my Facebook Page (is been like ages okay but I still get the notification well not every day dapat likers but every year ada maybe org terclick kot tp apa2 pun terima kasih lah awak awak kah) Soo bye , have a good day everyone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just beautiful .

I found something  , and I think it such a beautiful things to shared .  How Adam was created .  Menurut Ibnu Abbas , Izrail telah mengambil 13 jenis tanah untuk dijadikan Adam iaitu : i . Tanah Baitul Maqdis untuk kepala manusia kerana di situlah tempat akalnya . ii  Tanah Tursina untuk telinganya kerana di situlah alat pendengaran dan mendengar nasihat . iii  Tanah Iraq untuk dahinya kerana di situ tempat bersujud kepada Allah iv Tanah Aden untuk mukanya kerana di situ tempat berhias dan kecantikan  v  Tanah telaga al-Kaustar untuk matanya kerana di situ tempat untuk menarik perhatian  vi Tanah al-Kautsar untuk giginya kerana di situ tempat manisan. vii Tanah Kaabah untuk tangan kanannya kerana di situ tempat mencari nafkah dan kerjasama sesama manusia. viii Tanah Parsi untuk tangan kirinya kerana di situ tempat beristinjak . ix Tanah Babylon untuk perutnya kerana di situ tempay seks (berahi) dan tipu daya syaitan yang menjerumus manusia ke lembah dosa .

Au revoir 2018~

Assalamualaikum and peace upon to you, Alhamdulillah we have already stepped into the New Year. Alhamdulillah Allah is still giving us the opportunity for living in this year.   So Happy New! So as usual, I am going to recap what has happened in 2018. In one word I would describe my 2018 will be consistency. Every month I will put a monthly goal eg: read 3 books at least a month. Alhamdulillah, mostly I have achieved so let’s rewind back:   1)      One year in one country Last year, I went to Indonesia with my travel partner Aini . One of the best trip, I am so happy everything runs smoothly as planned. Even though, it was quite a last minute plan, I only manage to plan the itinerary only one month. Alhamdulillah it runs so smoothly and Allah do ease our journey. It is one of my favourite trip not because I make the itinerary but the most calmest trip because of the people, nature and everything. I feel like I am having a honeymoon during the trip. You might refer the li

Medan Getaway

Assalamualaikum and hello guys, We met again for my post segment ‘one year one country’. For this year, Alhamdulilah I have un-tick my wish list ‘one year one country’ to Medan, Indonesia. As usual this is my last minute plan to go to Medan. Why Medan?   Because the cheapest flight at that time, yes my definition of travel ‘murah je book terus plan kemudian’ . So for this year, Farah is my travel partner (previous post, my Phuket travel partner) as I can say, my Medan getaway is like my short honeymoon because it was so calm and I do happy for this travel. Alhamdulilah is was great and everything was so smooth.  So here’s my itinerary; My recap journey for 4 days 3 nights Medan - Berastangi – Samosir Island – Medan DAY 1 02:55 PM     KLIA 2 – KUALANAMU AIRPORT (Medan) * RM 163 (return flight, no luggage) 03:00 PM - Reach Kualanamu Airport (Medan is one hour delay from Malaysia time zone) *we decided to  stay at Berstangi due to last ferry to Samo