Skip to main content

Phuket

Alhamdulilah , so last month I went to Phuket with my friend Farah . Thanks for be my travel partner. Khup khun kap (thank you in thai  language ) . We went there for 6 days and 5 nights and we were lucky because Sunwa she is from Thailand  which is our course mate in our Uni  thanks for be our  tour guide along we were there .Thanks .We enjoyed it .  So I'm gonna review for the interesting place in Phuket more specifically in Patong . Ouh yeah another one we also get help by Sunwa's friends ( Yusof , Haroon and Yaya ) with the help of their as local people it becomes easier our trip in Phuket . Thanks so much and knowing you guys  it's the best part .

I hope you guys will enjoy read  my story even I'm not good in writing. (soo I'm gonna put a lot of pictures  )

From Phuket Airport to Patong it will takes about 45 minute quite far , The reason why I choose to stayed in Patong because it's near the beaches so I book hotel there (this is what I read from people hotel reviews ) but the reality is it quite far okay , QUITE FAR if you walking from the hotel . Damn those people but it's okay thank god we got car and the driver . If you want to drive in Phuket is quite dangerous because the streets are very hilly and the road is narrow, so be careful.

Actually we have some conflict for the hotel booking , I already booking our hotel at booking . com but I don't get any conformation from the hotel, we already try to call the hotel but no ones answer it so we decided to take risks just go to hotel and check whether our names  are there and thank god our names are in the list . Alhamdulilah . 

So Yusof and Sunwa bring us for dinner , in Patong it's quite hard to find halal food , yeah so it's quite far from our hotel to find halal food you must take a taxi , tuk tuk or car . 



Sorry I can't remember what the name of this restaurant but yeah it was nice all the design of this restaurant are  made from bamboo, palm leaf as a  roof  and you can enjoy  your meals while watching the sunset .  The price it's quite expensive because maybe this is the only main place you can get halal food , but it is not that bad . All the dishes without rice it's price 100 bath // RM 10 and if you want add rice 20 bath // RM 2 , it's only white rice okay . 


Then after Magrib Prayer , Yusof takes us to Khaorang  Sea Brezz ( i don't know where )
lights of city

This place located on the top of hills so you can see the Phuket city , it was nice with the wind blowing gently . 
Next we went to night market which is you can buy the souvenir way more of cheaper and a variety of choice from you buy from mall . The night markets it only open  on weekends only but we were so unlucky because we reached there a little bit late so many of shop already closed . Haiyaa . 

Next morning , Yusof bring us to snorkeling to rock island  there are many beaches there a lot okay so I can't remember the names okay , I hope you guys understand . Sorry yeah .
waddap people 
from left (yaya , me , sunwa , farah )

So we gonna take a boat to go the rock island 



hello rock island 
The water it is so blue . Cantiknya . 


star fish and half of yusoff 
after 2 hours snorkeling 

Then we were taken sightseeing to see other islands


this is called delta in malay in geography terms . cewah

Next to Karon view point 





then Promthep Cape 








E dia pelik sikit macam tuanya

Next , Jungcelon Mall

it's so cute tapi mahal nak mati
Next , Phuket Old Town



Do you see the red one in this picture , that one called tuk tuk which is more cheaper than taxi . 


Taraa I just knew that in Thailand they also got Baba Nyonya people same like us in Melaka , Malaysia . They also wear Kebaya , and I bet you guys just know it right ? after I tell this right? right?

Bye Phuket 
- THE END - 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medan Getaway

Assalamualaikum and hello guys, We met again for my post segment ‘one year one country’. For this year, Alhamdulilah I have un-tick my wish list ‘one year one country’ to Medan, Indonesia. As usual this is my last minute plan to go to Medan. Why Medan?   Because the cheapest flight at that time, yes my definition of travel ‘murah je book terus plan kemudian’ . So for this year, Farah is my travel partner (previous post, my Phuket travel partner) as I can say, my Medan getaway is like my short honeymoon because it was so calm and I do happy for this travel. Alhamdulilah is was great and everything was so smooth.  So here’s my itinerary; My recap journey for 4 days 3 nights Medan - Berastangi – Samosir Island – Medan DAY 1 02:55 PM     KLIA 2 – KUALANAMU AIRPORT (Medan) * RM 163 (return flight, no luggage) 03:00 PM - Reach Kualanamu Airport (Medan is one hour delay from Malaysia time zone) *we decided to  stay at Berstangi due to last ferry to Samo

Just beautiful .

I found something  , and I think it such a beautiful things to shared .  How Adam was created .  Menurut Ibnu Abbas , Izrail telah mengambil 13 jenis tanah untuk dijadikan Adam iaitu : i . Tanah Baitul Maqdis untuk kepala manusia kerana di situlah tempat akalnya . ii  Tanah Tursina untuk telinganya kerana di situlah alat pendengaran dan mendengar nasihat . iii  Tanah Iraq untuk dahinya kerana di situ tempat bersujud kepada Allah iv Tanah Aden untuk mukanya kerana di situ tempat berhias dan kecantikan  v  Tanah telaga al-Kaustar untuk matanya kerana di situ tempat untuk menarik perhatian  vi Tanah al-Kautsar untuk giginya kerana di situ tempat manisan. vii Tanah Kaabah untuk tangan kanannya kerana di situ tempat mencari nafkah dan kerjasama sesama manusia. viii Tanah Parsi untuk tangan kirinya kerana di situ tempat beristinjak . ix Tanah Babylon untuk perutnya kerana di situ tempay seks (berahi) dan tipu daya syaitan yang menjerumus manusia ke lembah dosa .

Au revoir 2018~

Assalamualaikum and peace upon to you, Alhamdulillah we have already stepped into the New Year. Alhamdulillah Allah is still giving us the opportunity for living in this year.   So Happy New! So as usual, I am going to recap what has happened in 2018. In one word I would describe my 2018 will be consistency. Every month I will put a monthly goal eg: read 3 books at least a month. Alhamdulillah, mostly I have achieved so let’s rewind back:   1)      One year in one country Last year, I went to Indonesia with my travel partner Aini . One of the best trip, I am so happy everything runs smoothly as planned. Even though, it was quite a last minute plan, I only manage to plan the itinerary only one month. Alhamdulillah it runs so smoothly and Allah do ease our journey. It is one of my favourite trip not because I make the itinerary but the most calmest trip because of the people, nature and everything. I feel like I am having a honeymoon during the trip. You might refer the li