Skip to main content

#Quick update 12



We almost end of Ramadhan , then we will meet Shawwal . It's kindda sad that  Ramadhan almost leave us , I hope we can meet next holy month again for next year . 

So the journey of Ramadhan for this year ,*pause for sec .  Frankly talk  I am (not very ) satisfied with what I have done during the fasting month for this year compare to the last year  . Fasting month is about  we are trying to recognize our true self and control our  passions . What have I discovered about myself for almost a month  was (not very ) impressive, I just don't know .  I could not state the reasons why . It's pretty sad actually . But .. yeah . 

I might have realized what was less about me and what  need to change . Perhaps there is still have a space for me to change and to be a better and better person . I hope this Shawwal will give a new breath to start new trail . Yeah . Happy Eid Mubarak guys . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vingt vingt?

Assalamualaikum and peace upon to you, Hi, how’s everything? There is so much I want to write but I don’t know how to begin. How to put all the thought in my head to the words to the qwertyuiop or you called it a keyboard. It is quite hard to summarize one whole year just in a page right but I will try. I don’t know why I still poured all my written here, maybe blog is being something so special for me. When I write I feel I has poured all my feelings thru writing well I love writing. I feel it is part of art which is it started with alphabets into words, then into feelings do you get it? No right? Okay, enough with this crap. Oh man I miss writing so bad finally my fingers are dancing on the keyboard. Bismillah here we go~ I cannot lie this year, especially 2020 has been a really surprising year for all. You never thought right what 2020 will serve you until this end but one thing for sure. Pat your back because you did it you go thru so well. Congrats! So my early year starts...

Love you- sincerely your daughter

phts by myself Happy Birthday, to the pretties and strongest women on this earth . My mom.*sorry for the late so happy belated birthday. I never thank you enough for listening to me. I never thank you enough for protecting me from the things I shouldn't do. I never thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction. I never thank you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance. I never thank you enough for without a doubt being there for me. I never tell you enough how much I love you mum. you mean the world to me, but I don't tell you enough. but no matter what, I always will love you mum, no matter how much we argue, or how much you anger me, I'll love you till the day I die.  “Your mother is possibly the best friend you will ever have. She loves you when you love her back, she loves you when you don't. She loves you when you cry and when you laugh. She loves you when you are wrong and when you are right. She loves you bec...

Phuket

Alhamdulilah , so last month I went to Phuket with my friend Farah . Thanks for be my travel partner. Khup khun kap (thank you in thai  language ) . We went there for 6 days and 5 nights and we were lucky because Sunwa she is from Thailand  which is our course mate in our Uni  thanks for be our  tour guide along we were there .Thanks .We enjoyed it .  So I'm gonna review for the interesting place in Phuket more specifically in Patong . Ouh yeah another one we also get help by Sunwa's friends ( Yusof , Haroon and Yaya ) with the help of their as local people it becomes easier our trip in Phuket . Thanks so much and knowing you guys  it's the best part . I hope you guys will enjoy read  my story even I'm not good in writing. (soo I'm gonna put a lot of pictures  ) From Phuket Airport to Patong it will takes about 45 minute quite far , The reason why I choose to stayed in Patong because it's near the beaches so I book hotel there (this is what...