Love or Lust
Monday, 12 May 2014 @ 07:31





what is love ?
what is lust ? 
is it the same word mean?
do love that part of the lust
or
there is lust birth of love

you may not be aware 
when lust comes spiked 
came rushing 
you might say that love 
but
 it was not 

I do not want you to see me 
such that
see myself as 
your prospective wife
 and 
your congregation will 
and to give birth to
 your offspring

come to me 
with the intention that I am 
your future 
come to me 
when you are ready for
your responsibility 
a prospective husband 
and my priest 
and prospective parents 
for
our heirs 

come when you are ready 

please
do not ask me 
to be as
 a temporary companion 
or 
your girlfriend 
I really want you 
forever 
but 
in halal way 

'' If you really love her , you won't touch her 
Not even the slightest bit . 
You will protect her dignity and sacredness as a muslimah 
Just hold her in you heard for a few more years 
then you can do it
in the halal way '' 

Truly by  
d. y. .m.j 

Labels: