Unspoken
Tuesday, 11 February 2014 @ 01:53



You know  my past ,
You know everything about me ,
You always showed interest in hearing
Sometimes I hide from you ,
My intention is not to deceive you,
however,
maybe I'm not ready,
to open my heart,
to share stories,
share laughter ,
share the sadness ,
share the joy ,
share the feeling,

Old memories too painful ,
for me to swallow,
indeed ,
painful and bitter,

I see your efforts,
You always make me happy
You accept all my flaws,
I see,
but I did not dare,
to start again,

when you say 'I love you',
for the first time ,
in your unique  language ,

I was silent for a moment,
lost to say ,
lost in my own world,

Would you hold my hand ,
when I'm ready ,
Would you hug me,
when I'm ready ,
Would you wait for me,
when I'm ready ,

I need a little more time,
to build strength,
again,
to build trust,
again,
to build confidence,
again,
share with someone
new,
and
I hope someone is
you,

Just a little more time ,
Would you wait for that moment,

Please don't give up
on
me
Truly , 
someone who is in fear


Labels: