'Till see you again
Sunday, 1 September 2013 @ 08:53


phts & edit  by myself


Alhamdulilah I'm safely arrived my destination this evening , yeah it was  long journey so do my heart  began to move away . May Allah ease me  . Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Life , it will pass us by so fast . But really , it's up to us how far our journey is and when we finally hop off . And in those moments before leaving, you must wonder , was my journey worth it in the end? . And the answer should be 'yes' . -mellifuous

Said goodbye , turned around and you were gone,gone,gone . Faded into the setting  sun , slipped away. But I won't cry cause I know , I'll never be lonely .For you are the stars to me , you are the light I follow .

In a place far away where the water meets the  sky

The thought makes me smile

Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking , But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know I'll see you again and this is not where it end ,

See you again

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,